The Art & History Museums - Maitland offers a rich diversity of experiences for everyone, from high-quality exhibitions of regionally acclaimed artists, to hands-on history programs, to exciting special events and much more!
There has never been a more exciting time to become a member of the Art & History Museums, Maitland. We have a new look, new exhibitions and fresh programming. Your membership means a variety of benefits and support for two national historic sites. Our members get unlimited access to all five of our museums: Maitland Art Center, Maitland Historical Museum, Telephone Museum, Waterhouse Residence Museum and Carpentry Shop Museum. Be a part of the community that supports the Museums’ mission to discover, engage and inspire Central Florida.
A & H Member Benefits:
• Unlimited Admission to ALL 5 Museums
• Support Art and History programming of 2 National Historic Sites and the cultural life of Central
• Participate in Governance and vote on Directors at the annual Members' meeting
• Enjoy reciprocal membership to Bok Tower Garden, voted Florida's Best Garden
• At the $100 Patron level and above, you receive membership reciprocity to over 880 museums
Nationwide. The North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) program is an association of
museums in the United States, Bermuda, Canada, and El Salvador, offering select benefits of
membership to other qualifying museum members.
Please complete the form below and click on "Submit" to make your tax-deductible donation.
To submit this form, all "*" fields must be filled in.
Other Ways to Give
Give by Phone
You can make a gift by calling
Give by Mail
You can also give by printing this form and mailing to:
Art & History Museums - Maitland
231 W. Packwood Ave.
Maitland, FL 32751-5596